Saturday 20 July 2013

LAKME EYECONIC KAJAL REVIEW + SWATCH

Heyyy guys today i'm gonna review this small little magic wand which is a staple in my bag. I am so hooked to it that i use it every single day.
www.allthatshelovess.blogpot.in
Add caption

 It does what it claims.
  • Smudge proof
  • 10 hr stay
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Water proof. 

I am always in hurry to rush to college in the morning  and this little stick glides on effortlessly on upper lid and waterline without any tugging and it does not sting either and brightens up my face instatnly..

If you wanna create a smokey look you may have to do so immediately and quickly after applying it.
1 swipe

I usually  use  organic coconut oil to remove my eye makeup so i dont have a hard time taking it off my eyes. just one swipe of Q-tip dipped in coconut oil and another to clean off completely and i'm done :)..

It has stood through my happy tears and rain without making me look like a ghost :P..

I have 8 hrours of college and it stays on all day long with out smudging or fading.

I like Lakme eyeconic kajal better than the Maybelline colossal kajal because colossal kajal is so soft that it often breaks even when i use it gently..

This is certainly my favourite everyday kajal..
see it does not smudge after rubbing

I also like the sleek and sturdy packaging. Plus the turqouise name makes it all the more nice :)..

Price: 199 for 0.35 grams.

Its a great value for money.

My rating: 10/10.


Lots of love.
Priyanka.
<3 <3 <3


Which is your favourite everyday kohl? Have you tried the Lakme Eyeconic kajal?
Do let me know in the comments below..



No comments:

Post a Comment