Thursday 13 February 2014

MAKEUP HAUL

So when everyone out there is painting the town red and single person like me is sleeping soundly on my cozy bed as i de stress from a long internship work schedule. So glad to get a 3 day long holiday after ages. I can go shopping, do all the stuff i had been delaying due to my hectic internship schedule, visit the parlor, etc. Anyways guysss here is another small haul post, most of them are makeup stuff except the body lotion.






1. Ponds white beauty BB + fairness cream.
2. Lakme absolute Bi phased makeup remover
3. Revlon colorburst lip butter- Tutti frutti
4. Lakme flawless matte complexion compact
5. Vaseline healthy white lightening  visible fairness lotion






Detailed review of all the products will be up soon.


What are your plans for the valentines? Are you happily singly or head over heels dating someone? Do let me know in the comments below.


Keep loving :) <3
Priyanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment