Monday 3 March 2014

COLORFUL NAIL ART

Heyy guys its time for Manicure Monday again. I love doing manicure posts, hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoy creating them.


This is a very fun nail art design, you just have to play around with your favorite colors and enjoy :) I am really loving this design and the best part you don't need to be perfect or professional with this one. Just go ahead and mix the colors of your choice to get a fun design.



Its super simple and easy to do take just about 5 mins for both the hands and dries up quickly as well so you don't have to wait either :)

I clicked this picture 5 days after I wore this design so you can see a slight chipping. Please do let me know if you want a tutorial for this or any other manicure design.

I am so dedicated to manicure posts may be because I have named it Manicure Monday. I guess I should name reviews and makeup looks and tips the same way so it keeps me rooted :P. May be something like Tip & Trick Thursday, Fashion Friday (this reminds me i hav not done any outfit post in ages), Spotlight Saturday for any New launch, offers etc, or Makeup Monday one week and Manicure Monday the other. I don't know, may be something like that. Just a thought.

What do you guys say? Do let me know in the comments below.

Hope you guys like this design. If you do then please let me know in the comments below and follow my blog and like my Facebook page HERE

Lots of love.
Priyanka.

7 comments: