Tuesday 4 June 2013

Mabelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Review & swatch

MAYBELLINE LASTING DRAMA GEL EYELINER REVIEW



Hey guys today I’m gonna review Maybelline lasting drama gel eyeliner in Black. I totally love gel eyeliners.

  • GEL EYELINERS are neither liquid nor pencil like the texture is really soft and creamy. and glides on smoothly and effortlessly.

  • The color pay off is brilliant it’s a matte intense black.

  • Its smudge free and it does stay really long. It lasted for about 13 hours on me after which I had to hit the bed so removed all the makeup.
  • Its wonderful for tight lining as well. It gives you dense and thick looking lashes.
  • I love the packaging as well. It comes in a glass pot which gives it a very classy touch.

  • Surprise J ! it comes with a brush. What more can you ask for? The brush comes in a perfect size, the bristles are really soft and good enough to line your lids from thin to thick lines.
  • If you want to smudge it you need to quickly do so before it dries up coz once its set its hard to smudge it.
  • Its very opaque. One swipe and your done.
  • It does not itch or sting either. (but you may first wanna try it if u have sensitive eyes).

PRICE: INR 410

WHAT I LIKE?
Everything. Yes everything.

My rating: 10/10.

Good luck
Priyanka.




No comments:

Post a Comment