Heyy guyss today i'm gonna review a lipstick quite long existing in the market but still :P. When it comes to lip colours i usually love anything thats pink, coral, tangerinish/ orangy off lately and of course nudes are forever. This one is a true berry color. Not too much red, plumy or blue just a pefect berry shade is what i would say. For everyday wear i like keeping it soft and nautral like looking lips.
WHAT I LIKE:
- Its super pigmented and goes opaque in just one swipe.
- Its non drying and moisturizes decently.
- I like the packaging. Its sturdy and easy to find the shade your looking for when in hurry which can save your time.
- Staying power is pretty decent. it stays for about 4-5 hours on me and leaves a tint behind on fading.
- Very affordable and a great value for money.
- Its smells good too something like a sweet coconut mmmmm.
WHAT I DONT LIKE:
- Not for people with dry lips. you may wanna moisturise your lips before using it.
The color dint picture quite well but in real its a really pretty ruby pink which according to me will look flattering on all indian skin tones :) see it goes opaque in just one swipe.
For college i just like a hint of color on my lips so that it does not look OTT (Over the top) and so i just pat/ dab it slightly on my lips and blend it out.
Price : 350 now. (It was just 299 previously. Damn!)
Lots of love