Hii Guys, so here I am back with the second post in the series of Indo Western Wear.
This time I have put together a few of the Gowns which I really like, some of them also double up as anarklai. You can take ideas and get them custom made from your favourite boutique or your local tailor.
1. Absolutely in Love with this Indo Western pale peach embroidered gotta patti Gown by Anita dongre.
2. Mirror work Maxi dress by Arpita Mehta
3. Pretty Navy Gown/Anarkali with sweetheart neckline and embroidered bodice and fluffy raw cotton silk skirt by Riddhi Mehra.
4. A - line, sweet heart neck, beaded Bodice blush pink chiffon dress as seen on storeenvy.
5. Deep pink embroidered gown with Zardosi work on the yoke by Aneesh Agarwal.
6. Off white Collar neck black sequins embellished maxi gown by Anita Dongre
7. Muted Gold off shoulder dress. Saw this on Pinterest and loved it.
8. Pink textured bodice gown by Anita Dongre
9. Peach sequins embellished gown by Astha Narang. So appropriate for Cocktail/Sangeet.
10. Blue jewelled neckline pleated jersey maxi by Rana Gill
11. Salmon pink sequins embroidered flared gown by Nitya Bajaj.
12. Camila coelho in pink gown by Alfreda
13. Sky blue floor length dress/anarkali by Jyotsna Tiwari
15. Esha Gupta looks breath taking in this pastel Wedding Gown by Jyotsna Tiwari
While most of them can be purchased from pernias pop up shop, there are so many instagram shops that make replicas of designer pieces for dead cheap that you might wanna check out.
Hope you liked the post. Let me know what do you want to see next in this series.
Disclaimer : I dont own any of these images.