Thursday 13 February 2014

NEON NAIL ART

Hey beautiful :) today i'm gonna share with you a very bright and vibrant nail art for which i have used the fast moving neon colors with a hint of black. A super cool way to color block ;)

Its super simple and easy to do and you dont need to be a pro to do this. The only tool i used is a tooth pick.



I used black to balance out the 3 neon color that i used in this manicure and to differentiate between each color.



Please ignore the polish on my cuticles,  forgot to remove it before clicking.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you did please like my facebook page for quick tips and updates on my recent posts and follow me on blogger to get post alerts.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Lots of love <3
Priyanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment