Sunday 6 April 2014

Aroma Magic Neem & Tea tree face wash review

Helloo ctuties :)

Today I am reviewing o my HG (Holy Grail) face wash and I am on my 5th tube now.





I have a sensitive oily acne prone skin and this is just so great for it. Although it has neem in it, it dint irritate my skin (Touch wood). I love to use products that are free from artificial fragrance and paraben. 

Packaging is so pretty. There are 6 variants in this range I guess and the packaging of all 6 is different and pretty :) There is one for every skin type.

It has a mild herbal smell which was bothering me in the first week but after that I just got used to it. It isn't weird but a little different I would say because of neem tea tree and other essential oils that it has.



Aroma Magic claims : I am 100% free of paraben, soap, alcohol, artificial colouring and fragrance. I cure acne with my neem & rose extracts. I help prevent blackheads and soothe skin irritations with my blend of Tea tree & lavender essential oils. The vitamins in me lighten scars, blemishes & improve skin tone.

How to use: Apply to moist face and neck. Massage and rinse off properly.

Caution: Sunscreen essential. Avoid use on dry sensitive skin.

Ingredients: Aqua, lauryl glucoside, glyceryl oleate, melaleuca alternifolia oil, azadirachtaindica extract, hydroxyproplytrimonium honey, fruit derived beta carotene, lavandula angustifolia oil and citrus medica limonium extract.


My experience:  This face wash is soo good it lives upto the claims which is incredible. It does help in controlling my acne and reducing it. It also lightens my scars in the long run. It does not prevent black heads but it sure does help me in reducing the frequency and getting rid of it quicker than otherwise. So no issues with that either. 

My skin feels soft and smooth after using this face wash. I makes my skin fresh and slightly glowy after using this. It means its removed all the dust and grime pretty well ;) It does control shine for 4-5 hours on me. I feel I end up using more water with this product to wash my face. Although it does not leave any residue.





The consistency is gel like and not runny. The color of the face wash is a very pale green as you can see in the picture above. It does not lather as it does not have soap or sulphates but does its job like a super hero yayyy :)

Pros:
  1. Uber cute packaging.
  2. Does live up to its claims.
  3. Removes dust and grime effectively.
  4. Controls shin for 4-5 hours.
  5. Helps in reducing acne.
  6. Lightens blemishes.
  7. Removes black heads.
  8. Skin feels squeaky clean.
  9. Gives a nice glow to the skin.
  10. Skin feel soft and smooth after using this.
  11. Great value for money.
  12. Does not irritate my sensitive skin.
  13. Not tested on animals.
  14. Free from soap, paraben, artificial colour and fragrance.

Cons:
  1. Smell may be over powering for some but I am completely okay with it now.
  2. I end up using more water I dont know why. Although it does not leave any residue.
ATSL Rating: 5/5. Anything less than this is just too harsh.

Price: INR 110 for 100 ml & INR 60 for 50 ml.

Shelf life: 3 years.


Will I repurchase?:  Definitely yes this is my 5th tube and the 6th one is already there ready for use.

Recommendation: Its a must try for beauties with oily acne prone skin. I am sure you will love it. Please give it a shot.

7 comments:

  1. beautifully reviewed dear! Looks like a great facewash :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks a wonderful product..i love the packaging
    great review dear

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2014/04/mac-cream-color-base-improper-copper-review-swatches.html#more-8661

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tejinder :) ya the packaging is really nice...

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete