Heyyy guys sorry for MIA (Missing In Action) for past 2-3 days. I have been super occupied with my Final internship report submission and VIVA for MBA. Am so glad it ended well :)
This is a quick post in which I have shared the eye makeup that I did for Diwali last year.
- First I primed my eye lids with Kryolan eye makeup base.
- Then I used a very pale pink eye shadow in patting motion for one third of my lids.
- And then for the crease and outer V I used a very soft berry pink eye shadow and just followed my natural crease and ">" (V).
- I then lined my upper lash line with a gel eye liner (Its my favorite) & used a Kohl on my water line and lower lash line and also for tightlining.
- Follwed by Curling my lashes and adding lots of mascara.
- Apply a basecoat to protect your natural nails.
- Paint all of your nails with any opaque color of your choice.
- Let it dry for 3 mins.
- Paint just the tips of your nails with a nice golden glitter polish to give that quick and easy festive touch.
- Finish off with a top coat to protect your design from any chipping and to give that Oh so glossy look.
Voila!! Your done.
Finally I have finished my MBA :) But no more college life uufff :( :( what a mixed feeling!!! No more deadlines and assignments and presentation yayyyy :) :) :( but I will definitely miss the rush, friends, transformation that college life gave me. Ohhh i will miss bunking, passing comments, laughing suddenly in class looking at a friend and no body else knows the reason, random gossip, cribbing for having to go to college and sitting for a whole day :D :D group studies, stay overs bla bla bla.
Did you like the eye makeup and nails? Do let me know in the comments below.
Do you miss college life? I already am!! And if you are in college then please make the most of it :) <3
Muahhh. Have fun..
Loads of love.