Tuesday Tip (Volume 1): Avoid Mascara clumps
Heyy guys, Today I am starting a new series *Tuesday Tip* in which I will share Makeup, Hair, Nail & Fashion Hacks and tips with you all. To make the getting ready process easy & hassle free.
This tip will help you get most natural looking thick & long lashes without any clumps.
Two most important points before we get started
- Mascaras expire within 3 months of opening so please DO NOT use it after that since it is a breeding ground for infection causing bacteria.
- Do not share your mascara with ANYBODY to prevent infections.
Lets get started.
- Wipe off excess mascara from the wand on a tissue to avoid clumps and getting 2-3 lashes stick together. That's not what we want right? Its not wasting guys trust me. You will experience a cleaner & neat application.
- Comb (Optional) & Curl your lashes.
- Hold the wand horizontally & wiggle the wand inwards towards your inner corner twice for both upper & lower lashes.
- Now again hold the wand horizontally & wiggle the wand outwards towards your ear as if you were fanning them out. Do this twice on upper & lower lashes.
- Not to make sure every lash is seperate and well coated, hold the mascara vertically and apply it in upward direction on upper lashes & in downward direction for lower lashes.
Voila! Now you have thick & long lashes.
This will instantly open up your eyes and make them look wide and will lift up a tired face.
Hope you find this tip helpful & enjoy the new series. Let me know if you want any solutions or hacks for your beauty or fashion woes and it might be my next post.