Monday, 15 June 2015

Mix & Match Animal Print Manicure

Hello Everyone :)

Yes I know I know its been ages since I did a Manicure Monday post.  So this time I have for you a  Super trendy design of the season Mix & Match. 2015 is all about mixing prints like you may have seen in this post HERE where I mixed prints for my outfit and matched my nails with it too. 

You all know  I have a thing for Animal Print & my first blog post was also a Cheetah print nail art so I thought why not mix Zebra & Cheetah print and come up with some creative nail art. 





So I decided to do 2 nails with full Zebra Stripes one full cheetah print & another side french cheetah on my cousin's nails. She is is crazy about animal print and insisted me to add a twist and do her nails. So I alternated the base color with a solid pastel pink & red. In my opinion pale pink is THE color of this summer as spotted on many celebrities & fashion shows.


Products used : 
Maybelline Color show nail polish in Keep up the flame (A very pretty coral red)
Maybelline Color show nail polish in Constant candy (Pale pastel pink)
Base & top coat :  Maybelline Color show nail polish in Crystal clear

You can also check out my French manicure with a zebra twist HERE

I hope you like this design as much as I do. If you try it out please share with me on facebook & tag me. Also tag me on Instagram using the #atsl

In case you want to see a Step by Step tutorial of this design or any other design please comment below and let me know. I will be more than happy to do it for you.

Love,
Priyanka.

15 comments:

  1. I would like you to share the tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey the combination of both the styles looks amazing.....neatly done dear....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So pretty babe <3 Amazing nail-art :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. Pls do a step by step tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure tiya I am travelling currently will do after I get back home. Mean while here is a tutorial for cheetah print that I did earlier on my blog.
      http://allthatshelovess.blogspot.in/2013/03/purple-green-leopard-nail-art_1864.html

      Delete
  5. Funky.. loving the nail design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative! Love it!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog
    great information
    Cosmetology Diploma
    ,Advance Diploma in Cosmetology,Grand Master in Cosmetology
    Decontamination and Infection Control, Different Massage Manipulation, Nail Theory.

    ReplyDelete