Helloo lovely lady :) <3
Off lately I am a lot into all natural and organic skin care products as most of them have no side effects and if chosen the right product according to your skin type and concern it will deliver preferred result with continued usage.
One such product is the Maduban Naturals Pomegranate Face and body scrub which I showed you in my Haul post HERE. I got it online from natural mantra when mega sale was going on around republic day.
HOW TO USE :
For face and neck:
- 1 tsp of Maduban scrub
- Water- to mix it into a semi liquid paste like consistency
- Allow this mixture to marinate for 10 mins so that the mixture becomes soft and gentle
- Dampen your skin with warm water and smooth the fruit scrub gently onto your neck and face.
- Moisten your fingers and massage the scrub onto your skin using a circular motion to exfoliate.
- Avoid area around the eyes.
- Rinse the scrub with warm water and gently pat dry your body with a soft, dry towel.
The website says :
The scrub contains Pomegranate, Papaya whole fruit extract and High quality oatmeal all of which are GREAT for the skin. High in antioxidants that leave the skin looking radiant and fresh.
- Intake of Pomegranate on a regular basis is considered as an ELIXIR OF YOUTH.
- It contains omega-5 fatty acid, Vitamin A,C and E which is excellent to delay the sign & effects of ageing.
- Best part is that it suits all skin types.
- Helps regenration of cells in the epidermis and dermis layer and increases the healing process of wounds.
- Protects against sun damage and treats it too.
- Helps in reducing pimples and blemishes.
- Delays the signs of ageing.
- Makes the skin look fairer.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Treats acne.
- Moisturises skin.
- Rich in fibre.
- Anti inflamatory.
- Natural gentle cleanser.
- Makes a protective layer on the skin to fight against UV damage.
|This is how it should look like after sitting for 10 mins|
I am soo impressed by this scrub.
At first when I saw the scrub I was afraid that big chunks may scar my sensitive skin and all that so I decided to use it for my hands first just to test it out. But oh boy! Don’t get intimidated by seeing its big granules they are soo gentle on skin.
I use it twice a week as I have oily skin prone to acne. If you have normal or dry skin use it once a week.
Its doing great for my sensitive skin and does not give me any rash,redness or itching. Yaaaayyyyyyyy :D
How it feels on my skin :
- It takes out all the dust and grime.
- Did help lighten my pimple marks with regular use.
- Does loosen the blackheads a little.
- Leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh.
- I see a slight glow on my face after using this scrub.
- Does not irritate my sensitive skin.
- 100% natural, pure and organic.
- Very gentle on skin.
- Removes dead cell and flaky skin.
- No side effects (yuppie)
- Dint help in preventing pimples but that is next to impossible for any product to do that as occurrence of pimples is not just related to products we use but also what we consume and exposure to sun so None for me.
All in all does its job well and meets the claims.
PRICE: 225 INR for 100 grams. But I got it on sale for 190 ^_^
ATSL Rating : 5/5 <3
Will definitely repurchase this.
Please excuse the lengthy review but I just love this product soo much :)
Go the organic way as much as possible.
Disclaimer : I have purchased this product from my own money.