Tuesday 18 July 2017

Skincare Haul Video + short reviews

Hi Guys,

Hope you're doing great :)

In this post I'm sharing my latest video where I show you the Products I purchased recently for my Skin & Hair. Some are new finds and some holy grail repurchases.

My skin type is usually Combination Acne prone and My hair is naturally straight and silky but pretty weak and prone to hair fall, whereas skin on my body is slightly on the dry side so watch the video to find out what all I purchased.

To watch the video - CLICK HERE



I hope you guys enjoy this video :)

If you have any Product suggestions for my Combination/Acne prone skin type or hairfall issues let me know in the comments down below. 

Dont forget to Subscribe to my channel.

Take care,
Priyanka.


No comments:

Post a Comment