Friday 14 March 2014

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BLOG

Heyyy Sweetiee :) today is a very special day for 2 reasons and as the name suggests you know why.. Because its my blog's First Birthday . I started it out of my love for fashion, makeup and nail art. But i was not very regular due to my super hectic MBA. But now I'm on full swing to keep the blog rolling and be more active :)

Sing it along ;)............  Happy b'day to my blog ^_^ <3

I baked some cupcakes yesterday in advance due to my busy schedule for today.






Busy schedule? The usual internship? Naaaahh!!! Today was the Farewell party (yes my PG has also come to an end :( ) so i was busy polishing myself :P :P Getting all decked up and all ^_^ It was one super awesome party to remember forever...

I made pineapple, choclate, strawberry, vanilla,  (not in the pic) and choco lava cupcakes.. Oh as i type this post i'm indulging into the chocolate cupcake :P :) :)

Hope i get all your love and support for the blog. And you guys help me grow :).....


Lots of love <3 <3 <3
Party hard ;)

Priyanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment